12 June 2009

Oh....my.......

I totally forgot about this blog of mines! I’m so sorry everyone~ Hope all is well and the recession isn’t kicking you in the behind as much as before!(or as much as it’s kicking my ass!) well anyways I see i missed out alot and stuff like that. I’m still stuck at my so-called job but i’m not complaining and saying that it Sucks and i wish to be fired from it big sister who lacks salary! man how can i be so Stupid!--- ok skipping that I wish to Attend SBCS in september to Learn the art of Photoshopping and all things Adobe since i still want to do Graphic arts with a side of voice acting! [I’m trying to get over something bad that an old Friend did to me... So that’s almost the same as moving on but better, much better!] well i guess this will remain short for now~!

Well onto Other things When the Household Recession is over.. I’m Just going to treat myself to one of those Cool Bleachigo Costumes, Squad 13 armband and a Run over KON!so i can just be me and walk down the Street wearing it~ and to take Pictures! 

I guess that will be all for now~ Take care and feel free to say something..^^


Bleachigo = BLEACH and Ichigo

2 comments:

オテモヤン said...

オナニー
逆援助
SEX
フェラチオ
ソープ
逆援助
出張ホスト
手コキ
おっぱい
フェラチオ
中出し
セックス
デリヘル
包茎
逆援
性欲

Anonymous said...

Eure Seite ist echt schoen, aber da wir auch eine heisse Seite haben, auf der es Zwar um den [url=http://www.sexcamamateure.net][b]Livesex[/b][/url] geht, aber dennoch das ein bestandteil des Internets ist, moechte ich Euch die Seite auch mal vorstellen.
Hier sind eben ganz private Frauen die mit einer Livecam zu hause sitzen um hemmungslos den [url=http://www.sexakt.org][b]Sex[/b][/url] zu erleben. Mit einem Chat hast Du die Chance diese Sexgirls live zu sehen und mit ihnen ueber den Chat vor
der Sexcam zu schreiben. Hier ist sie nun die geile und hemmungslose Seite fuer private Frauen die vor ihren tabulosen [url=http://www.sexakt.org][b]Sexcams[/b][/url] auf Dich warten.

Schau rein und geniesse die Show!